Motherwell & Wishaw CAB is always keen to hear from anyone who is considering voluntary work in the community as the bureau may be just the place to suit your needs. Full training is provided.
Volunteering at Citizens Advice Bureaux is:
- Greatly appreciated by the community
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and interesting field
- Training and support to a level which will enable you to carry out your work to the highest possible standards
- To be part of a professional and invaluable community service that will help improve the quality of life for your fellow citizens
- To make a difference for the better in your community
- New/updated skills and knowledge
- Work experience
- Up to date references for prospective employers
- A safe and friendly work environment
- To value and respect your efforts
- A voice in the running and management of the service
There is a wide range of roles to choose from:
- Volunteer Adviser
- Administration Assistant
- Volunteer Social Policy
- Graphic Design
- IT Support
- Become a Director
Interested in volunteering at Citizens Advice Bureau?
If you live in the Motherwell, Wishaw or Shotts area and you would like to join us then please contact us on 01698 259305 or 265349 or email: email@example.com. If you live out with the area, to find your local Citizens Advice Bureau visit Citizens Advice Scotland.
If you are interested in undertaking voluntary opportunities, please use the contact box below: